Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lee's Sandwiches

Vietnamese Sandwich place!!!  This location is on Valley Blvd. in Rosemead, CA.  On my way to the Playboy Jazz Festival this year, we stopped by to get sandwiches for me, Chester and friends!  It was a hit too since they all loved it!  Vegetarian and BBQ Pork were my choices this time!  

I actually didn't know that this place is here until my brother took me that day.  I was thinking of going to their other location on New Ave. and Valley, in Alahambra, CA.  Anyway, this place is HUGE!!!  It's like the McDonald's of Vietnamese Sandwhiches et al!  I really can't get into all the food they sell but the sandwiches is basically what they are famous for!  Also, they make their baguettes on site and when I was waiting for my 10 sandwiches, being made, they just rolled out a big batch of freshly baked baguettes!  Oh, it was amazing... how much they make a day and how it looked oh so good and yummy!!!  I wanted to just jump across the register and grab some fresh bread... good thing I didn't have a bottle of Olive Oil, vinegar, and fresh ground pepper or else I would have!!!  My mouth is watering just thinking about it again!!!

Did I mention that this place has a drive-thru?  It was packed inside and the line to the drive-thru was getting longer by the minute!  They are fast but the hoards of people just kept coming!!!  What's cool about it too, there were a lot of non-Asian going there!  I think that's cool and exciting that other cultures are trying "new" things and being open with the food they eat!  We all should be, ya know!!! 

Oh, almost forgot!  Their prices are very reasonable... $2.45 for a half-baguette sized sandwich! 

No comments:

Post a Comment