Monday, June 21, 2010

California Crisp

This restaurant is at the Paseo Colorado.  Second level, next to Coldstone Creamery!  It's a good place to get fresh salads and sandwiches - FAST!  They have a pretty good menu which includes, salads (potato and greens), sandwiches, wraps, and paninis.  For lunch on this day, I had their Grilled Chicken Breast Panini.  As you can see, they serve it with freshly made chips too!   The panini is made with grilled ciabatta bread, pesto, tomato, lettuce and cheese (sorry can't remember what kind).  I've had this on a wrap before too and it's good, plus it has less carbs too!  But as you can tell, I don't care much for counting calories!  LOL

So, if you find yourself wandering around Paseo, which by the way, doesn't have any good stores at all - at least for me.  Wait, Bath and Body is there and I do get my Antibacterial Hand Soap from there so, I guess there IS one good store.  And yes, there's a Macy's there but even that store suck-ass!!! Left overs from the Macy's Lake location or something!  Grrr... Off topic again!   Anyway, come by this place since it is a good "fast food" place!

No comments:

Post a Comment