Friday, June 11, 2010

Europane

This restaurant is just around my work, on Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena, CA.  Apparently, they have another location on Mentor St. and Colorado Blvd., as well.  Anyway, the following are Espresso Macaroons, Chocolate Fudge Cookie, and their famous open-faced Egg Salad Sandwich.  I like it on Whole Wheat bread but they have like 7 kinds of bread to choose from.  Oh, they include two small slices of pineapple too on your dish as garnish and to refresh your palate afterward.

So...if you like egg, you'll definitely love the sandwich!  They make it with just the egg not completely hard boiled so, it's not in lumps and doesn't need too much mayo, cream or whatever it is you put to make egg salads.  Sorry, not a cook/chef...I just eat!!!  Anywho, it was definitely creamy in your mouth and the flavor is great!  Again, that is, if you like eggs!!  They have several type of macaroons and my friend Lia and I tried the espresso this time. I liked it and will try the other kind too; I think there's about 3 or 4 kinds of macaroons!

No comments:

Post a Comment