Friday, June 11, 2010

Dots Cupcake

I don't know why I haven't posted about this quaint store that makes/sells very delicious cupcakes!  What's wrong with me?!  

Well, let's start with the basics.  This place is on Arroyo Parkway, of course, in Pasadena CA.  They also have another location on Fair Oaks, right behind J.Crew on Colorado Blvd.  I guess there seems to be a trend in Pasadena with restaurants/stores having two locations and very close to each other too.  Good business call?  Who knows... I honestly just care that they make quality and delicious food for me to eat!!!  Hooray!!  Ok, I'm getting too excited... So, let me get back on track.  The two cupcake stores are very small - plain and simple, they just sell cupcakes and they have different menu for each day of the week.  The Red Velvet, Chocolate Lovers and Chocolate Vanilla are the usuals and available every day of the week.  Red Velvet used to be my favorite but it got trumped by the Black Forest (newest on their menu), pictured on the right.  Just read this description... Valrhona chocolate cake with Cherry and Espresso bean topping and Chocolate Butter cream.  Let me hear it!  YUMMMM!!!!

Here's their website so you can figure out which day you want to go.  I'll bet you will want to go once you see their menu.  Lots of options and cost $2.75 per regular sized cupcake.  They have a "mini" size version and those are for $1.75.  Definitely good for taste testing but I say, just go for the full size and enjoy!  You can't go wrong with any of their selections.  Dang, I really should get paid by this places I'm literally selling.  Oh wait, I have a total of 5 followers.  I guess not enough to bargain with the restaurants/stores... shucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment