Saturday, April 17, 2010

Noodle World

Another place I like to go to for lunch- Noodle World! One of the thing I like working in Pasadena is the variety of food around me! So much options, sometimes I can't decide what to eat.

These items are; Fried Tofu with Sweet Sauce and Crushed Peanut, and my favorite soup, the BBQ Pork and Wonton Soup with Egg Noodles.

First, the tofu. Can't really go wrong with tofu, it's typical, but the dipping sauce is what makes any tofu dish. The sweet sauce is delish but if you're not into the sweetness, it's still good with soy sauce!

Next, the soup. There's nothing special about the soup, really. It is just your plain 'ol flavorful and well seasoned soup; which I think is the best kind! The broth makes any soup and this is no different. The BBQ definitely compliments the broth and the amount of meat and wonton is just perfect portion with the noodles. It's definitely a must-try if you're overwhelmed and can't decide with the tons of soups on their menu...Can't go wrong with this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment