Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vietnamese Sandwich from Van's Bakery

For dinner, I will be having Van's Vietnamese BBQ Pork Sandwich.  This time, I got it with French bread instead of the baguette.  Oh by the way, for those who know this bakery, they do not offer the Buy 2, Get 1 Free anymore... Nooooo!!!!

Anyway, their sandwich is good but I've had better.  Nonetheless, I will be enjoying my dinner later tonight... Yes, I ate too much that I probably won't be eating it till after the Oscars!  So far so good, nothing surprising has happened in the awards, but I digress.

Also, if you haven't heard, I've given up rice for lent so it's been a long hard weeks for me.  You'd think that I would get over it by now, but I've been eating it forever, it's haunting me.  The craving is so bad and my mom keeps cooking the same food (that's perfect for rice) that I'm filling myself up with whatever I can find that's not rice or rice derived food, to no avail. Oh well... I lost a couple of pounds so that's definitely a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment